Guests with Allergies
For our guests with allergies, we want to assure you that our animal guests will not affect your stay. We have taken every step necessary to ensure that all traces of their stay are removed and rooms systematically cleaned.
All rooms occupied by guests with pets will not be open again for at least 12 hours after their departure to ensure for proper cleaning and aeration time. After each pet's stay:
- All bedding, including the duvet cover, feather topper, duvet insert, pillows, and blankets, is removed, dry-cleaned, and replaced
- The mattress is checked and mattress protector replaced
- Carpet is heavily vacuumed and thoroughly shampooed
- Windows are left open to allow for proper ventilation
- All upholstery is completely dry-cleaned
- The Ozionator or "Green Machine", an air-cleaning/purifying machine, is used to clean, disinfect, and remove all odors.
We have also taken the necessary steps to ensure you will not have any unwanted encounters with a pet. All guests are required to sign a waiver upon check-in agreeing to keep their pet on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas, out of all dining areas, and prevent noise, or any other disturbance by the pet.